sustantivo (plural werewolves)
- (In myth or fiction) a person who changes for periods of time into a wolf, typically when there is a full moon.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I heard the pounding feet and paws of other wolves and werewolves coming towards the tree.
- We must also take Diane to determine whether our killer is a wolf or a werewolf.
- The grass had both footprints of the boy and werewolf but the werewolf was out of sight.
late Old English werewulf; the first element has usually been identified with Old English wer 'man.' In modern use the word has been revived through folklore studies.
Más definiciones de werewolfDefinición de werewolf en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional