- A question in English introduced by a wh-word and requiring more information in reply than simply yes or no.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many of these questions are wh-questions (who, where, why) as differentiated from mothers' preference for yes/no questions.
- As reported earlier in this paper, fathers use both unmitigated directives and wh-questions (which could serve to extend children's topics) more frequently than do mothers.
- Asking ‘wh-questions’ (why, what etc.) would be fatal as it will inevitably invite shoe-beats.
Más definiciones de wh-questionDefinición de wh-question en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional