- Used to refer to a person or thing whose name one cannot recall, does not know, or does not wish to specify: she wanted me to get the whatchamacallit from her bureauMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Modern flashlights are like many other electronic gadgets, gizmos and whatchamacallits - they are high-tech.
- I usually manage to do all my transactions online or face to face but have reached the point where I must grab the whatchamacallit by the whatsit and make two calls for work.
- It's the van's six-month service date and it's getting a new whatchamacallit to do something to prevent a thing with the transmission.
Más definiciones de whatchamacallitDefinición de whatchamacallit en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional