Definición de whistling swan en inglés:
A bird of the North American race of the tundra swan, breeding in northern Canada and overwintering on the coasts of the US.
- Cygnus columbianus columbianus, family Anatidae
- Waterfowl that can be found here include Canada goose, yellow-billed loon, arctic loon, red-throated loon, tundra swan, whistling swan, snow goose, oldsquaw duck and sea ducks.
- The law protects the whistling swans in their winter homes.
- Along the stream headed towards Nagano, there is an area where whistling swans have recently been making their stopovers.
Definición de whistling swan en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India