- A Christmas during which there is snow on the ground.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While many people may have wished for a white Christmas, with pretty snow blanketing the countryside, it was not to be this year.
- Banks of fake snow were created to give the impression of a white Christmas for its advert ‘Christmas Card’ which will be premiered in Cork today.
- With Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales also expecting snow, Ladbrokes are estimating a white Christmas could cost the industry £1 million.
Más definiciones de white ChristmasDefinición de white Christmas en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional