- A long white protective garment worn by doctors, hospital attendants, and laboratory workers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When I began this book I thought scientists had no emotional life, they were men and women in white coats.
- Medical students from a Rome teaching hospital bicycled through the capital wearing their white coats and stethoscopes to protest against the cuts in spending on research.
- She is a natural listener and it is easy to imagine her in a white coat with a stethoscope in her pocket, dispensing sympathy and stern wisdom at the bedside.
Más definiciones de white coatDefinición de white coat en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional