- A small very dense star that is typically the size of a planet. A white dwarf is formed when a low-mass star has exhausted all its central nuclear fuel and lost its outer layers as a planetary nebula.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Could they be red giant stars, white dwarfs, or neutron stars?
- Stellar remnants such as white dwarfs, neutron stars, and black holes will remain.
- The heavier elements we see in the world today were all ejected from stars that had reached the end of their lifespan and exploded into supernovas before settling into old age as a white dwarf, a neutron star or a black hole.
Más definiciones de white dwarfDefinición de white dwarf en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional