- A white ibis with a red face and a long decurved red bill, found chiefly from the southern US to northern South America.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Eudocimus albus, family Threskiornithidae
- Some years, the number of long-legged wading birds nesting in Florida's Everglades - white ibis, snowy egret, tricolored heron, and the like - shoots up to about four times its normal level.
- At Vedanthangal one can sight glossy and white ibis, painted storks, grey pelicans, shovellors, garganey, whistling teals, Indian moorhen and dabchicks, says K. Murugan, who briefs visitors on the bird species.
- Black-headed white ibises hunch about in their craven manner, and pond herons stand stock still, eyes on the water.