sustantivo (plural igual or whiteflies)
A minute winged bug covered with powdery white wax, damaging plants by feeding on the sap and coating them with honeydew.
- Family Aleyrodidae, suborder Homoptera: numerous genera and species
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Mealybugs, aphids and whiteflies also eliminate honeydew, creating ideal conditions for sooty mold.
- Yet those little bumps are indeed insects, related to aphids, whiteflies, and jumping plant lice.
- In addition, oils disrupt feeding by insects such as flea beetles, whiteflies, and aphids without necessarily killing them.
Definición de whitefly en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional