Definición de whitewood en inglés:
1Light-colored wood, especially when made up into furniture and ready for staining, varnishing, or painting.
- The tuning coil frame was built using American whitewood, and fixed with wooden bolts.
- There were other calls about whitewood and Japanese cycads with scale
- With its 10 whitewood pews and four film projectors, the church serves as a 3-D museum and theater.
2chiefly North American Any of a number of trees that yield pale timber, in particular.
- Imagine about a fifty metre span of wire inexpertly strung, sneaking through those coolibahs, wilgas and whitewoods.
- Apart from grape vines for shading pergolas and some lawn areas, river red gums, melaleucas, whitewoods and native grasses, such as native lemon grass and kangaroo grass, were the obvious choices, in keeping with the riverside site.
- The major populations of whitewoods can be found within the Diana's Peak National Park growing along side the dogwoods, black cabbages trees and tree fern thicket.
Definición de whitewood en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan