Definición de whole body scan en inglés:
A CT scan of the torso, especially one obtained for health screening purposes.
- Osman opted to try a ‘true whole body scan’ on the patient to evaluate his condition.
- That's still a small individual risk, but probably not worth taking for the limited value of these whole body scans.
- And I'll certainly not have a whole body scan with helical CT.
whole body scanning sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Meanwhile, on the other side of the former Iron Curtain, US contributors describe the growing fashion for whole body scanning.
- One advantage of the present invention is that it enables both tomographic and whole body scanning to be performed with a single table.
- The technique allows efficient whole body scanning for fast screening of abnormalities.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan