Definición de whorish en inglés:
Belonging to or characteristic of a prostitute.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The silky relationship between art and fashion may seem charming but is often a tawdry, corrupting, even whorish affair.
- The play was overshadowed by the stunt casting of Madonna as Karen, the naïve temporary secretary trapped in a power struggle between two whorish movie producers, Bobby and Charlie.
- After all, there was the small matter of his affair with Jamie's whorish wife Ruth 30 years ago.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The old man gets her cheap trashy stuff off the streets, because he likes to see her dressed up whorishly.
- Since the city is so whorishly flagrant in its indecency, how else should it be treated?
- Field Recordings From The Sun is simultaneously a deformation and unabashed celebration of all that is purely grotesque and whorishly beautiful about Rock and Roll music.
Palabras que riman con whorishmoreish
Definición de whorish en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda