sustantivoUS • informal
- The activity by a gang of youths of going on a protracted and violent rampage in a public place, attacking people at random.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Meanwhile, wilding white youths combed the area terrorizing any black people they encountered with racial slurs and threats.
- Prison put a halt to his wilding and misadventures in the game, but thuglife still manifested itself, seeping out of him when he plays ball.
(also wildling /-liNG/)
- A wild plant, especially an apple tree descended from cultivated varieties, or its fruit.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, interest in how cultivated plants consort with wildlings had started long before genetic engineering was even a glimmer in a test tube.
- The souped-up wildlings set 50 percent more seeds than the regular wild ones did.
- All of these, the wildlings and selected forms alike, take up little space, look delightful when interplanted with small spring bulbs, and provide enormous interest at a time when any colour is to be cherished.