- A small white-flowering Australian tree that is resistant to drought and a valuable source of fodder. In North America, it is also planted as an ornamental.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Geijera parviflora, family Rutaceae
- Now you've seen the height of the poles; imagine about a fifty metre span of wire inexpertly strung, sneaking through those coolibahs, wilgas and whitewoods, and you're running scrubbers on a horse…
- There are many examples of companion planting as well as native wilgas and orchids, imported herb bushes, some roses and even a cactus or two
late 19th century: from Wiradhuri wilgar.
Más definiciones de wilgaDefinición de wilga en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional