- 1An anemometer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Back on the bridge of Gemini Storm, George and I watched as the digital wind gauge increased to 14 knots.
- She finished second in the race overall in a time of 12.5 seconds - but her record may not be ratified because the wind gauge was not working.
- His outdoor best at the AAA Champs would also have been a national record but for the lack of a functioning wind gauge at Manchester.
- 1.1An apparatus attached to the sights of a gun enabling allowance to be made for the wind in shooting.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The gunner's 1A43 day FCS comprises: 1G46 day sight/rangefinder with missile guidance channel, 2E42-4 armament stabiliser, 1V528 ballistic computer and DVE-BS wind gauge.
Más definiciones de wind gaugeDefinición de wind gauge en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional