(also wind loading)
- The force on a structure arising from the impact of wind on it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The force of the plane was a fraction of the force of the wind loading that the buildings were exposed to daily.
- With inadequate anchors, the brick veneer resists the wind load without the help of the metal studs.
- It acts as a grid to support the door, the walkway, and the motors, and it becomes a long-span girt that takes the wind load from the top of the doors and delivers it to the buttresses.
Más definiciones de wind loadDefinición de wind load en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional