Definición de windage en inglés:
1The air resistance of a moving object, such as a vessel or a rotating machine part, or the force of the wind on a stationary object.
- To reduce windage, powerboat owners should lower antennas and outriggers.
- Accommodations add weight and the raised foredeck adds windage, both of which make the Sport Cruiser a little slower than other 38 Fountain models.
- The windage of many oscillating halyards is infinitely greater than that of a single rigid one.
1.1The effect of the wind in deflecting a missile such as a bullet.
- With that established you can determine bullet drop, windage correction, and your leads for moving targets with relative ease.
- They are fully adjustable for windage and elevation, and come complete with three sight apertures to match the needs of practically any shooting situation.
- As supplied by the factory, the Crossfire comes with a detachable, ghost ring aperture rear sight that is adjustable for windage with the help of a screwdriver.
Definición de windage en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan