- 1The air resistance of a moving object, such as a vessel or a rotating machine part, or the force of the wind on a stationary object.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To reduce windage, powerboat owners should lower antennas and outriggers.
- Accommodations add weight and the raised foredeck adds windage, both of which make the Sport Cruiser a little slower than other 38 Fountain models.
- The windage of many oscillating halyards is infinitely greater than that of a single rigid one.
- 1.1The effect of the wind in deflecting a missile such as a bullet.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With that established you can determine bullet drop, windage correction, and your leads for moving targets with relative ease.
- They are fully adjustable for windage and elevation, and come complete with three sight apertures to match the needs of practically any shooting situation.
- As supplied by the factory, the Crossfire comes with a detachable, ghost ring aperture rear sight that is adjustable for windage with the help of a screwdriver.
Más definiciones de windageDefinición de windage en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional