sustantivochiefly North American
- A news agency that supplies syndicated news by wire to newspapers, radio, and television stations.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sitting on the grass after one of the press conferences, a reporter from the Reuters wire service hurriedly started to organize his dispatch for the day.
- Forty-one is the mean age for newspaper and wire service reporters, forty-eight for those in television journalism.
- He's both a religious leader and a media mogul, owning both the Washington Times newspaper and the wire service United Press International.
Más definiciones de wire serviceDefinición de wire service en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional