- 1A telegraph or telephone wire.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They would rather do without their wireline telephone than their computer.
- Convergence became the watchword as boundaries separating local and long-distance, voice and data, cable and telephone, and wireline and wireless services eroded.
- They'll think nothing of having a wireline phone and two cell phones, one for work and one for friends and family.
Más definiciones de wirelineDefinición de wireline en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional