Definición de wiretapping en inglés:
The practice of connecting a listening device to a telephone line to secretly monitor a conversation.
- These tools enable the government to intercept far more information without a warrant - i.e. without probable cause - than traditional telephone wiretapping.
- But even more controversial are sections that make subtle changes in the rules for wiretapping, surveillance, e-mail monitoring, financial investigation, and search and seizure.
- Until the proposals to change wiretapping and surveillance laws are made more specific, it is difficult to assess how damaging to civil liberties they will be.
wiretap sustantivo& verbo
- Example sentences
- First, when they admitted to this wiretapping, they were saying it was wiretaps for surveillance between domestics and people overseas.
- It expands the ability of the government to spy by wiretaps and computer surveillance.
- The key problem, say officials, was reliance on wiretaps and surveillance rather than human Intelligence - i.e. spies.
Definición de wiretapping en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan