Definición de womb en inglés:
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The cervix is the lower, narrow part of the uterus or womb, which is located in a woman's lower abdomen.
- The baby is protected by the amniotic fluid in the womb and by your abdomen.
- Pregnant women can get varicose veins because of the pressure on the veins in the pelvis as the womb expands.
1.1A place of origination and development: the womb of evil
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lying deep in the womb of this crucial concession on the geography of the state, was repudiation of the civilisational and strategic impertaives of India.
- It is equally imperative that capitalism has already developed in its womb significant elements of communism.
- They are the wombs of regional fisheries as many fish and shellfish spawn and mature there.
Old English wamb, womb, of Germanic origin.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Inside its womb-like structure is an obsessively detailed model of an old-fashioned movie-house, complete with a 17-seat ‘balcony’ where the participants sit.
- A walk through the womb-like interior at Tynecastle rekindles many memories of the players who have trod the same path from youth-team hopeful to first-team regular that Severin is attempting to emulate.
- Moments are incredibly beautiful, especially when they dangle above a dappled stage wrapped womb-like in fabric, or entwined around the hoop, they spin into the shadows of the lighting grid.
Palabras que riman con wombabloom, assume, backroom, bloom, Blum, boom, broom, brume, combe, consume, doom, entomb, exhume, flume, foredoom, fume, gloom, Hume, illume, inhume, Khartoum, khoum, loom, neume, perfume, plume, presume, resume, rheum, room, spume, subsume, tomb, vroom, whom, zoom
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán