- The sequence of words in a sentence, especially as governed by grammatical rules and as affecting meaning.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It appears to be the case that no language has its word order or anything about its syntax determined by facts of pronunciation.
- This search does not determine the word order in the paper title, but for the words to make sense in a sentence, the word order will have to remain grammatically correct and the sense remain approximately the same.
- In reference to the first category of syntax, the rules of word order in the Chinese sentence are so varied that they cause noticeable interference in the order of subject and object pronouns that Chinese EFL learners produce.
Más definiciones de word orderDefinición de word order en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional