- The principle that hard work is intrinsically virtuous or worthy of reward. See also Protestant ethic.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The reward for their work ethic was that, for most of the first half, their goal remained untroubled.
- Skill now must be allied with a hard work ethic and toughness, or a place on the bench or in the stand awaits.
- The government has also done its bit to support large companies by promoting the work ethic in policy and propaganda.
Más definiciones de work ethicDefinición de work ethic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional