sustantivo[treated as singular or plural]
- The social group consisting of people who are employed for wages, especially in manual or industrial work: the housing needs of the working classesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Middle-class models of domesticity gradually spread into both the working classes and aristocratic elites.
- The working classes and middle classes are now at the mercies of the regional land market.
- The least likely to reach a later retirement age are from the manual working class.
adjetivo(working-class) Volver al principio
- Relating to people belonging to the working class: a working-class communityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A majority of single parents, immigrants and working-class people have no savings and own no assets at all.
- The Labour Party has a Christmas present for the working-class people of New Zealand.
- However, working-class identity is still strong and support for socialist ideas remains firm.
Más definiciones de working classDefinición de working class en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional