- 1The part of short-term memory that is concerned with immediate conscious perceptual and linguistic processing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The battery included tests of short-term memory, working memory, ideational fluency and verbal learning.
- Since James's time, it has been variously called immediate memory, short-term memory, and working memory.
- The statistical methods used to examine these data can give people scores on verbal comprehension, perceptual organization, working memory, and processing speed.
- 1.1 Computing An area of high-speed memory used to store programs or data currently in use.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Whereas gzip uses only 32 kilobytes of working memory during compression, rzip can use up to 900 megabytes, but that's okay because memory is getting cheaper and cheaper.
- Like RAM, the information stored in working memory is dumped when it is no longer needed.
- It contains also 50 percent more internal working memory, supporting the next-generation operating systems, such as Microsoft Longhorn.
Más definiciones de working memoryDefinición de working memory en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional