- 1A paper listing questions or tasks for students.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He usually volunteered in the office during his study hall period, doing odd jobs like shredding paper, copying worksheets for the students, and sorting the teachers' mail.
- Task sheets and worksheets will be available to teachers and the final projects are presented in both electronic format and hard copy.
- The worksheet included questions that helped students think critically about the author or artist, the audience and purpose of the document.
- 2A paper for recording work done or in progress.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After agreement between Contractor and Managing Contractor, Contractor shall submit an invoice based on the progress payment worksheets.
- The inspector will check worksheets, instrument printouts, and medical records for completeness.
- In using the analytical framework and worksheet process, the analyst determines the details of the element identified on the framework and records the information on the worksheet where it is available for later analysis.
- 2.1 Computing A data file created and used by a spreadsheet program, which takes the form of a matrix of cells when displayed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A database table is broadly akin to a worksheet in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Its interfaces with Microsoft Word, worksheets, and PDF files have all been improved.
- The example then displays a message in the upper left cell of the worksheet.
Más definiciones de worksheetDefinición de worksheet en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional