- 1A language known or spoken in many countries: English is now the world languageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Not to be outdone, the French, ever concerned about the inevitable decline of their language as a world language, have decided to emulate the Anglo-Saxons by beginning to put online the whole content of the Bibliothèque Nationale.
- In the past decade there's been no let-up in the way that English has continued to grow as a world language.
- Then in her last few paragraphs she gets to what one might reasonably think is the point, the establishment of English as a world language.
- 1.1An artificial language for international use: there have been attempts to introduce a standard world languageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The President reckoned that although English was doing quite well as a world language, they wanted Esperanto to become the next world language.
- I think Esperanto should be the world language!
Más definiciones de world languageDefinición de world language en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional