An organic acid containing the group —OCS2H, examples of which are typically reactive solids.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Xanthate anions and protonated xanthic acid contain a free thiol moiety and are highly reductive.
- However, since the collector film is unstable in air, the adsorption of xanthic acid appears to be more logical.
- Salts and esters of xanthic acid are xanthates.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The quantity of dixanthogen is much greater than that of ferric xanthates for all the xanthates studied.
- These xanthates increase both the rate of plant growth and the concentration of chlorophyll in the plants.
- The subject invention provides a method for the efficient production of high purity xanthates.
Definición de xanthic acid en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional