- A crystal in an igneous rock that is not derived from the original magma.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This could represent a xenocryst derived from Archaean basement rocks of the region.
- Again, the lack of zircon xenocrysts in this sample does not allow discrimination between these alternatives.
- The xenocrysts provide evidence that earlier Neoproterozoic rocks were present in the region and that locally rocks date back to 1929 Ma.
Más definiciones de xenocrystDefinición de xenocryst en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional