Definición de yodel en inglés:
verbo (yodels, yodeling, yodeled ; British yodels, yodelling, yodelled)[no object]
Practice a form of singing or calling marked by rapid alternation between the normal voice and falsetto.
- For her encore, after performing about six songs, she yodeled for a minute and left.
- There's even a hidden track of some girl yodelling.
- No Eurovision would be complete without yodelling.
sustantivoVolver al principio
early 19th century: from German jodeln.
- Example sentences
- She is a splendid whistler, yodeller and vocal banjo.
- The high plains yodeler helped the company warble the world mass yodelling record into submission.
- Revel in the fact that she is a damn fine yodeler.
Definición de yodel en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan