- A toxic crystalline compound obtained from the bark of the yohimbe tree, used as an adrenergic blocking agent and also in the treatment of impotence.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An alkaloid; chemical formula: C21H26O3N2
- Before Viagra was developed, doctors sometimes prescribed a natural compound called yohimbine derived from the bark of an African tree.
- Two open reports have suggested that yohimbine is an effective treatment for SSRI-induced sexual dysfunction.
- After one month placebo-treated patients were crossed over to yohimbine and yohimbine patients continued in the same manner.
Más definiciones de yohimbineDefinición de yohimbine en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional