- The chemical element of atomic number 70, a silvery-white metal of the lanthanide series. (Symbol: Yb)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I have elements in there that I've never even contemplated using before - stuff like indium, tantalum, ytterbium, and praseodymium.
- It is extracted from its ores by heating lanthanum metal with ytterbium oxide.
- Other researchers are looking into using different atoms, such as calcium, strontium, and ytterbium.
late 19th century: modern Latin, from Ytterby, the name of a Swedish town where it was first found in a quarry.
Más definiciones de ytterbiumDefinición de ytterbium en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional