- An area of road painted with broad white stripes, where vehicles must stop if pedestrians wish to cross; a crosswalk.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The elderly find it dangerous to cross the road at a pelican crossing or a zebra crossing because of speeding vehicles.
- I became aware that an elderly lady was attempting to cross the road at a zebra crossing so I thought I would approach her and see if she needed any assistance.
- She counted more than 590 vehicles passing over the zebra crossing in London Road by St Margarets Mead.
Más definiciones de zebra crossingDefinición de zebra crossing en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional