- The police are having to take positive action in a bid to stop parents dropping off or picking up their children on the zigzag lines outside three more schools.
- Rectangular cells, gently arching lines and compressed zigzags proliferate across the supports.
- she shows weals on her thigh, thin green lines in a short zigzag.
- He initiated this possibility by manipulating versions of the liar's paradox with zigzag graphs of truth and falsehood states.
- Gung-ho climbers can tackle the zigzag trail up the steep incline.
- Have a look inside for the jazzy zigzag Norman chancel arch.
verbo (zigzags, zigzagging, zigzagged)[no object]
- I once rented a scooter and zigzagged along most of San Miguel's streets to see the neighborhoods.
- For two weeks he sat on a bus that zigzagged along the eastern seaboard picking up other criminals who were being reassigned from one jail to another.
- They zigzagged along until Estrella found herself in the familiar surroundings of the underground meeting hall.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was like long snakes zigzaggedly going through a forest full of fireflies showing them direction.
- His mother just did farm chores for her in-laws and babbled on zigzaggedly since his birth.
- He comes quite near and I swim up towards him, but my buddy makes biting motions, so I back off and the leopard shark swims zigzaggedly on his way.
Early 18th century: from French, from German Zickzack, symbolic of alternation of direction, first applied to fortifications.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: zig·zag
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.