Setting up and managing your Oxford Dictionaries account
Setting up your account
Create a free Oxford Dictionaries account to receive our regular newsletter, packed with exclusive competitions and offers, links to fascinating features about language, and more.
All you need is an email address to get started – or you can log in with an existing Facebook or Google account.
If you are an existing Oxford Language Dictionaries subscriber (either active or expired), simply log in with your existing username and password.
What is available for free?
- Comprehensive current English dictionaries (British / World English and US English)
- Our largest current English thesauruses (British / World English and US English)
- Audio pronunciations for English headwords (British and US English)
- Unabridged Spanish / English bilingual dictionary
- Spanish monolingual dictionary
- Language learning resources across all subscription languages
- Help with common grammar and usage issues
Find out what's available for subscribers
Managing your account
Once you've created your account, you can visit your account page to
- manage your email preferences (subscribe or unsubscribe to our Newsletter and Word of the Day)
- change your password
- upgrade your account
Visit your account page.