An Easy Word Game
A palindrome is a word that reads the same if it is turned back-to-front. So the names Bob, Eve, and Otto are all palindromes. So is the name of the pop group Abba.
Try to identify palindromic words from the following clues.
Example Part of the body
- A young dog
- A word for addressing a lady
- An Eskimo canoe
- A system for detecting aircraft, ships, etc.
- An action
- Pieces of music for one person
- Grass that grows on the seashore
- In music, half a semibreve
Return to Oxford Word Challenge home page