What is the term for a word which is another word spelled backwards?

There's no generally accepted term. The simplest way of referring to such words is probably semi-palindrome or half-palindrome. Some other suggestions have been made, including heteropalindrome, reversgram (or reversible anagram), and semordnilap (i.e. palindromes written backwards).


Obtener más de Oxford Dictionaries

Subscribirse para eliminar anuncios y acceder a los recursos premium