Traducción de Bohemian en español:
- 1.1 (Geography)bohémicoOraciones de ejemplo1.2
- During the day the bridge is so crowded with tourists and street vendors that it's difficult to move, but I manage to buy some beautifully crafted Bohemian glass trinkets for my mom and some friends.
- It was reinforced in the middle of the sixteenth century by the attempts of Ferdinand I, the Holy Roman emperor and Bohemian king, to bring the population back under the influence of the Roman Catholic Church.
- The most prestigious traditional Bohemian glass decoration, Tiefschnit, or deep, intaglio carving, was also adopted by the artists of the avant-garde.
- 1.1 (Geography)1.2bohemio, (-mia) (masculine, feminine)also: bohemian(unconventional person)bohemio, (-mia) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The fact that any guests would be Jews or Bohemians barely registered on her.
- By the late second century C.E., peoples such as the Slavs, Germans, Huns, and Bohemians began to raid Austria.
- The same result was attained on other frontiers by his successful campaigns against the Wends and Bohemians.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.