Traducción de Chinese en español:
noun plural Chinese
- 1 countable (person)chino, (-na) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was retold by the Chinese and by the national minorities of southern and southwest China.
- The purpose of the airlift was to carry enough supplies into Western China to keep the Chinese in the war.
- Hartley easily beat Wu Minxia of China, preventing the Chinese from a possible sweep of diving gold medals.
- 2 uncountable (language)Oraciones de ejemplo
- These languages include Chinese, Hindi / Urdu, Japanese, Juang, Korean, Icelandic, Lithuanian, and Russian.
- This was offered in broadband by BBC News interactive in six languages including Urdu, Chinese and Arabic.
- His poems have been translated into all Indian languages and foreign languages, including Chinese, French and German.
- 3 uncountable or countable (food, meal)(British English) [colloquial]
comida (feminine) chinaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Forget Chinese, Indian or pizza - a York chip shop is to deliver traditional fish and chips door-to-door.
- Getting pizza, Chinese or curry delivered twice a week at £20 a time adds up to an impressive £173 a month.
- As we are not in training we aren't able to burn off the Chinese or the Kebab you ate the night before.
- More fabulous is Gars - which various Brighton friends had assured me was the best Chinese in town, and having tried it I have to agree.
- I love Japanese food and, when I get time, I try to go out to a West End restaurant but it's nice and easy to be able to go to your local Chinese.
- Now to head to the Chinese for a takeaway, then freshen up and head down to Brookes for some light refreshment.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda