- 1 1.1 (of chocolate) huevo (masculine) de Pascua 1.2 (hard-boiled egg) huevo (masculine) duro, huevo (masculine) sancochado (Venezuela)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The chocolatier and confectioner spent long hours creating an enormous Easter egg, weighing in at 25 kgs of plain chocolate.
- The Mayor and her children are all partial to a good tasting chocolate Easter egg.
- As we wipe away the smudges of the last chocolate Easter egg, a pang of guilt associated with overindulgence might raise its head.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] huevo (masculine) de Pascua ([ sorpresa inesperada oculta en un sitio web o en un programa de aplicación ])Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The best thing about the game was finding the Easter egg.
- Also captivating are the various Easter eggs spread throughout the disc.
- Finally, there is a really funny Easter egg located in the upper right corner of the main menu.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.