Traducción de Slovak en español:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (person) eslovaco, (masculine, feminine)Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (language) eslovaco (masculine)
- The other recognized minorities are Slovaks, Croatians, Serbians, Romanians, Slovenians, Germans, Greeks, Ukrainians and Armenians.
- My ward was made up of Polish, Ukrainians, Russians, Greeks, Slovaks, Appalachians, Puerto Ricans, blacks.
- The remaining 3.9 percent is made up of Germans, Slovaks, South Slavs, Gypsies, and Romanians.
- She also speaks German and Russian, and as a Czech speaker understands Slovak.
- In the nineteenth century, Ján Kollár participated in the development of a written form of Slovak that combined the western and central dialects.
- I speak English, Romanian, Slovak, and some Hungarian, your majesty.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.