Traducción de Slovak en español:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (person) eslovaco, (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 uncountable/no numerable (language) eslovaco (masculine)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The other recognized minorities are Slovaks, Croatians, Serbians, Romanians, Slovenians, Germans, Greeks, Ukrainians and Armenians.
- My ward was made up of Polish, Ukrainians, Russians, Greeks, Slovaks, Appalachians, Puerto Ricans, blacks.
- The remaining 3.9 percent is made up of Germans, Slovaks, South Slavs, Gypsies, and Romanians.
- She also speaks German and Russian, and as a Czech speaker understands Slovak.
- In the nineteenth century, Ján Kollár participated in the development of a written form of Slovak that combined the western and central dialects.
- I speak English, Romanian, Slovak, and some Hungarian, your majesty.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.