- 1.1 countable/numerable (person) eslovaco, (masculine, feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 uncountable/no numerable (language) eslovaco (masculine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The other recognized minorities are Slovaks, Croatians, Serbians, Romanians, Slovenians, Germans, Greeks, Ukrainians and Armenians.
- My ward was made up of Polish, Ukrainians, Russians, Greeks, Slovaks, Appalachians, Puerto Ricans, blacks.
- The remaining 3.9 percent is made up of Germans, Slovaks, South Slavs, Gypsies, and Romanians.
- She also speaks German and Russian, and as a Czech speaker understands Slovak.
- In the nineteenth century, Ján Kollár participated in the development of a written form of Slovak that combined the western and central dialects.
- I speak English, Romanian, Slovak, and some Hungarian, your majesty.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.