Traducción de ability en español:
noun plural -ties
- (faculty, power)a student of great abilitywith the ability to lead a teamun estudiante muy capazto the best of one's abilitycon aptitudes para dirigir un equipocapaz de dirigir un equipoI did it to the best of my ability her ability to walk is now severely impairedlo mejor que uno puedahe lost the ability to speaksu movilidad se ha visto seriamente afectadapeople's ability to payperdió el hablalos recursos de (que dispone) la genteOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- All you are paying for is the ability to say that you've seen it early.
- Britain should adopt a graduated income tax based on the ability to pay.
- Finally, a more equal system of registration fees should be introduced, based on the ability to pay.
- She utilized her resources to the best of her ability.
- I'd never seen her in a show before, so I had no idea the extent of her ability.
- It is a mark of her ability that the player has managed to remain in the world's top five despite the injuries.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.