Traducción de ability en español:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- (talent) capacidad (feminine), aptitud (feminine); (faculty, power) capacidad (feminine) a student of great ability un estudiante muy capaz with the ability to lead a team con aptitudes para dirigir un equipo, capaz de dirigir un equipo to the best of one's ability lo mejor que uno pueda I did it to the best of my ability lo hice lo mejor que pude her ability to walk is now severely impaired su movilidad se ha visto seriamente afectada he lost the ability to speak perdió el habla people's ability to pay los recursos de (que dispone) la genteOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- All you are paying for is the ability to say that you've seen it early.
- Britain should adopt a graduated income tax based on the ability to pay.
- Finally, a more equal system of registration fees should be introduced, based on the ability to pay.
- She utilized her resources to the best of her ability.
- I'd never seen her in a show before, so I had no idea the extent of her ability.
- It is a mark of her ability that the player has managed to remain in the world's top five despite the injuries.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.