n (pl -ties)
- (talent) capacidad (f), aptitud (f); (faculty, power) capacidad (f) a student of great ability un estudiante muy capaz with the ability to lead a team con aptitudes para dirigir un equipo, capaz de dirigir un equipo to the best of one's ability lo mejor que uno pueda I did it to the best of my ability lo hice lo mejor que pude her ability to walk is now severely impaired su movilidad se ha visto seriamente afectada he lost the ability to speak perdió el habla people's ability to pay los recursos de (que dispone) la genteMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All you are paying for is the ability to say that you've seen it early.
- Britain should adopt a graduated income tax based on the ability to pay.
- Finally, a more equal system of registration fees should be introduced, based on the ability to pay.
- She utilized her resources to the best of her ability.
- I'd never seen her in a show before, so I had no idea the extent of her ability.
- It is a mark of her ability that the player has managed to remain in the world's top five despite the injuries.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)