Traducción de abrupt en español:
- 1.1 (sudden) [departure/conclusion] repentino, súbito; [rise/decline] abrupto, bruscoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (brusque) [manner/reply] abrupto, brusco, cortante he was very abrupt fue muy brusco or cortante
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I just think I've had too many sudden, abrupt, unexpected, and unwelcome changes in my plans to be able to commit to more plans in advance.
- A completely unexpected and abrupt ending saw my jaw drop.
- The fairy tale romance has come to an abrupt and totally unexpected end.
- Having said that, I do not think I deserved the very abrupt and curt way in which I was treated by Mr Hutchinson on trying to explain the situation to him.
- Deron's expression showed nothing, though I knew he must be surprised by the abrupt rudeness of it.
- ‘They were quite abrupt and offhand,’ says Elliot, who is now 39.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the