- 1.1 (sudden) [departure/conclusion] repentino, súbito; [rise/decline] abrupto, bruscoMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (brusque) [manner/reply] abrupto, brusco, cortante he was very abrupt fue muy brusco or cortante
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I just think I've had too many sudden, abrupt, unexpected, and unwelcome changes in my plans to be able to commit to more plans in advance.
- A completely unexpected and abrupt ending saw my jaw drop.
- The fairy tale romance has come to an abrupt and totally unexpected end.
- Having said that, I do not think I deserved the very abrupt and curt way in which I was treated by Mr Hutchinson on trying to explain the situation to him.
- Deron's expression showed nothing, though I knew he must be surprised by the abrupt rudeness of it.
- ‘They were quite abrupt and offhand,’ says Elliot, who is now 39.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.