Traducción de abrupt en español:
- 1.1 (sudden) [departure/conclusion] repentino, súbito; [rise/decline] abrupto, bruscoExample sentences1.2 (brusque) [manner/reply] abrupto, brusco, cortante he was very abrupt fue muy brusco or cortante
- I just think I've had too many sudden, abrupt, unexpected, and unwelcome changes in my plans to be able to commit to more plans in advance.
- A completely unexpected and abrupt ending saw my jaw drop.
- The fairy tale romance has come to an abrupt and totally unexpected end.
- Having said that, I do not think I deserved the very abrupt and curt way in which I was treated by Mr Hutchinson on trying to explain the situation to him.
- Deron's expression showed nothing, though I knew he must be surprised by the abrupt rudeness of it.
- ‘They were quite abrupt and offhand,’ says Elliot, who is now 39.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the