Traducción de abstract en español:
- 1.1 (theoretical) [idea/argument/theorizing] abstracto in the abstract en teoríaExample sentences1.2 [Art/Arte] [sculpture/painting] abstracto
- Courts are not supposed to decide questions which are merely moot, theoretical, abstract or hypothetical.
- So a culture based on abstract reasoning, or on various metaphysical precepts, may itself be simply a product of evolutionary change.
- Not some theoretical, abstract cost, but a real cost.
- Both legs and abstract shapes contribute to an almost painterly overall compositional effect.
- It's a beautiful work of abstract colour and texture, of contrasting dark and light.
- Rothko stresses that the contrast between abstract and representational painting is overdrawn, that all art has subject matter.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo/æbˈstrækt; əbˈstrækt/ [formal]
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.