Traducción de accentuation en español:
- 1.1 (insistence)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (stress) (Music)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- With no subsidiary, secondary accentuation implied, Toscanini forces you to confront the very nature of speed.
- Perhaps, accentuation of this trend is directly proportional to giving a fillip to the village economy, which is now over-dependent on the milch cows, following the failure of agriculture owing to the rain playing truant.
- So, for Tubby's version of the song, he kept things as simple as he could: crank up the bass, the drums, and the looping guitar lick, and strip out all but a smattering of Badoo vocal samples that he uses as accentuation.
- I found that phrases in the opening got lost because of some odd accentuations.
- They have traditionally attempted to respect the text's accentuation by matching accented syllables to accented beats in the music, thus highlighting both rhythm and sense, often to the benefit of both words and music.
- Indeed, the doctrine of affect - which can be loosely defined as expressive articulation governed by stress and accentuation - was the bread and butter of baroque aesthetics.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.