Traducción de accommodation en español:
- 1 uncountable 1.1also: ( (American English) also), accommodations(lodgings) to find/book accommodation o ( (American English) also)accommodationsencontrar/reservar alojamiento or hospedajeI can provide accommodation for fivepuedo alojar or dar alojamiento a cinco personasOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (seat, berth) (American English)
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (space, room)
- For official figures, a person can be considered homeless while staying in temporary accommodation and not necessarily living on the streets.
- The family is now staying in temporary accommodation until their house in Ascension Close is rebuilt.
- People are forced to live in temporary accommodation for years because of the shortage of social housing, and people who come to Oxford to work find it very difficult to find anywhere affordable to live.
- She had lifeboat accommodation for 970 persons.
- T & T, by virtue of qualifying, has been allocated eight per cent of available seating accommodation at each of the three stadiums.
- On a bitterly chill day, plenty of accommodation was available for punters in the state-of-the-art stand, and facilities for hospitality were excellent.
- 2 uncountable or countable (agreement, compromise) to reach an accommodation with somebody over somethingllegar a un acuerdo con alguien sobre algoOraciones de ejemplo
- There were tensions between tradition and Christianity, but there were also compromises and accommodations, a fusion of cultures.
- And, when a conflict becomes defined in religious terms, it also usually becomes more difficult to work out an accommodation or a compromise.
- The easy option is of course to seek to reach an accommodation with critics, and, if a compromise can be reached without sacrifice of principle, then this is a preferred course.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda