- 1 uncountable/no numerable 1.1( (in American English also/en inglés norteamericano también) accommodations)(lodgings) alojamiento (masculine), hospedaje (masculine) to find/book accommodation o (in American English also/en inglés norteamericano también) accommodations encontrar*/reservar alojamiento or hospedaje I can provide accommodation for five puedo alojar or dar alojamiento a cinco personas 1.2 (seat, berth) (American English/inglés norteamericano) plaza (feminine) 1.3 (space, room) espacio (masculine), sitio (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For official figures, a person can be considered homeless while staying in temporary accommodation and not necessarily living on the streets.
- The family is now staying in temporary accommodation until their house in Ascension Close is rebuilt.
- People are forced to live in temporary accommodation for years because of the shortage of social housing, and people who come to Oxford to work find it very difficult to find anywhere affordable to live.
- She had lifeboat accommodation for 970 persons.
- T & T, by virtue of qualifying, has been allocated eight per cent of available seating accommodation at each of the three stadiums.
- On a bitterly chill day, plenty of accommodation was available for punters in the state-of-the-art stand, and facilities for hospitality were excellent.
- 2 u and c (agreement, compromise) acuerdo (masculine) to reach an accommodation with sb over sth llegar* a un acuerdo con algn sobre algoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There were tensions between tradition and Christianity, but there were also compromises and accommodations, a fusion of cultures.
- And, when a conflict becomes defined in religious terms, it also usually becomes more difficult to work out an accommodation or a compromise.
- The easy option is of course to seek to reach an accommodation with critics, and, if a compromise can be reached without sacrifice of principle, then this is a preferred course.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.