Traducción de accommodation en español:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable 1.1( (in American English also/en inglés norteamericano también) accommodations)(lodgings) alojamiento (masculine), hospedaje (masculine) to find/book accommodation o (in American English also/en inglés norteamericano también) accommodations encontrar*/reservar alojamiento or hospedaje I can provide accommodation for five puedo alojar or dar alojamiento a cinco personas 1.2 (seat, berth) (American English/inglés norteamericano) plaza (feminine) 1.3 (space, room) espacio (masculine), sitio (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- For official figures, a person can be considered homeless while staying in temporary accommodation and not necessarily living on the streets.
- The family is now staying in temporary accommodation until their house in Ascension Close is rebuilt.
- People are forced to live in temporary accommodation for years because of the shortage of social housing, and people who come to Oxford to work find it very difficult to find anywhere affordable to live.
- She had lifeboat accommodation for 970 persons.
- T & T, by virtue of qualifying, has been allocated eight per cent of available seating accommodation at each of the three stadiums.
- On a bitterly chill day, plenty of accommodation was available for punters in the state-of-the-art stand, and facilities for hospitality were excellent.
- 2 u and c (agreement, compromise) acuerdo (masculine) to reach an accommodation with sb over sth llegar* a un acuerdo con algn sobre algoOraciones de ejemplo
- There were tensions between tradition and Christianity, but there were also compromises and accommodations, a fusion of cultures.
- And, when a conflict becomes defined in religious terms, it also usually becomes more difficult to work out an accommodation or a compromise.
- The easy option is of course to seek to reach an accommodation with critics, and, if a compromise can be reached without sacrifice of principle, then this is a preferred course.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.