Traducción de account en español:
- 1 (Finance) (with bank, building society) to have an account with o at a bankto open/close/transfer an accounttener una cuenta en un bancopersonal/company accountabrir/cerrar/transferir una cuentachecking o (British English) current account savings o deposit account to put o turn something to (good) accountcuenta personal/de gastossacar (buen) provecho de algo
- 2 (Business)(with shop, firm)I have an account with them/at the bookstoreput it on/charge it to my account they haven't sent their account yet (British English)tengo cuenta allí/en la libreríapayment on account I gave her $200 on accounttodavía no han mandado la cuenta or la facturastatement of account to keep (an) account of somethingle di 200 dólares a cuenta or de anticipoto settle one's accountllevar (la) cuenta de algoto settle o square an account with somebodypagar or saldar su ( or mi etc) cuentaajustarle (las) cuentas a alguienOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Your subscription billing will end on July 16, 2003 and no accounts will be billed after that date.
- Thus, some consumers pay their electricity bills and telephone accounts in cash.
- The fact that BMI paid its share of legal accounts billed to the projects does not equate to a solicitor-client relationship with Mr. Melia.
- By the time the error was discovered, B had withdrawn the funds credited to his account by the F Bank.
- Child Trust Fund accounts are available from banks, building societies and other financial organisations.
- The money market earns higher interest rates than their savings bank and credit union accounts.
- 3 (client, contract) to win an accountconseguir una cuenta or un contratoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Unlike other firms cited in the story, Merrill does not disclose trading volume or the number of accounts in its retail brokerage business.
- Inspiration to pursue corporate accounts came after a customer made a request for 500 crystal bowls.
- That's especially helpful when I'm taking over an account from another sales rep.
- In the nine months before the Unilever account, BT Global Services won £2bn of contracts.
- 4 (part of budget)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Any expenditure included in the accounts where receipts or vouchers were not available was properly made in connection with the carrying on of the company's business.
- Franchisers' financial statements and profit-and-loss accounts, at least in the last two years, should be examined.
- It alleged that ERF's accounts and financial statements were misstated.
- 5 (on Stock Exchange)(cada una de las quincenas en las que se divide el año en la Bolsa británica)(before noun) account daydía (masculine) de liquidación
- 6(explanation)(version)(report)no satisfactory account of why it happened has ever been givenshe gave me a very different account of eventsnunca se ha dado una explicación satisfactoria de por qué ocurriógive an account of the life cycle of the butterflyme dio una versión muy distinta de los hechosshe gave an excellent account of Juliet/the sonatadescriba el ciclo de vida de la mariposaby her/his own accountofreció una excelente interpretación de Julieta/la sonataby all accountssegún él mismo/ella misma cuentato bring o call somebody to account for somethinga decir de todospor lo que dicen todosto give a good account of oneselfpedirle cuentas a alguien sobre algoto hold somebody to account for somethingdar lo mejor de síresponsabilizar a alguien de algoOraciones de ejemplo
- As you rightly stated, the story reported was an accurate account of the events in the Council Chamber that evening.
- Based on eyewitness accounts, the report described how Pashtun villages were attacked after being disarmed by local militia commanders.
- Most of the accounts describe surrealistic events that usually involve cheating death - but not always.
- 7 (consideration, reckoning) Ver ejemplos: to take something into account what you haven't taken into account is …to take account of somethinglo que no has tenido en cuenta es …the report takes no account of the fact that …tomar or tener algo en cuentael informe no toma or tiene en cuenta el hecho de que …
- 8 (importance) [formal]to be of no/little account (to somebody)it's of no accountour opinion seems to be of no account whatsoeverno tiene importanciait is of little account (to me) whether he agrees or notparece que nuestra opinión no cuenta or no importa en absolutoa mí me importa muy poco que esté o no de acuerdoOraciones de ejemplo
- The fact that he has collected so many baubles in the glory years is of no account to the second row.
- You even have it if the remnant of your unfinished cup of tea has been accidentally thrown away by someone else, who's come upon it and thought it unwanted, of no account.
- The self-evident fact that the numbers applying for asylum correlate precisely with countries where a dog's life would be a step up is of no account.
- 10 (in phrases) on account of (as preposition) on account of his age/being too oldon this/that accountdebido a su edad/a que es demasiado mayoron account of she was late (as conjunction) (American English) [colloquial]por esta/esa razónon no account, not on any account on one's own account (for oneself)debido a que llegó tardeI did it on my own accountpor cuenta propiaon somebody's accountlo hice por cuenta propiadon't start worrying on her account!por alguienI hope you haven't been waiting up on my accountno te preocupes por ellaespero que no te hayas quedado levantada por mí
Verbos con partícula
- 1 1.1 (provide record of, justify)
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.