Traducción de acknowledgment en español:
nouncountable and uncountable
- 1 (recognition) you've been quoted without acknowledgmentte han citado sin la correspondiente mencióndoes he appear in the acknowledgments?¿aparece en la lista de menciones?Oraciones de ejemplo
- Wallin, who has already received four honorary degrees and several awards and honours in acknowledgment of her work, will address graduates in applied health sciences and arts.
- Now, not only are you doing most of the work, you are not entitled to any acknowledgement, never mind gratitude, for doing it at all.
- Instead of trophies going to the winning teams, all dance groups were presented with framed certificates in acknowledgment of, and in thanks for, their participation.
- 2 (confirmation, response) I've had no acknowledgment of my letterno han acusado recibo de mi cartashe gave a quick smile of acknowledgmentme saludó con una breve sonrisaOraciones de ejemplo
- Even a passive observer would nod in acknowledgement.
- He was smiling in acknowledgement as their eyes met.
- We both nodded in acknowledgement and then I took a seat.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda