noun/nombrec and u
- 1.1 (recognition) reconocimiento (masculine) you've been quoted without acknowledgment te han citado sin la correspondiente mención does he appear in the acknowledgments? ¿aparece en la lista de menciones?Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (confirmation, response) I've had no acknowledgment of my letter no han acusado recibo de mi carta she gave a quick smile of acknowledgment me saludó con una breve sonrisa
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Wallin, who has already received four honorary degrees and several awards and honours in acknowledgment of her work, will address graduates in applied health sciences and arts.
- Now, not only are you doing most of the work, you are not entitled to any acknowledgement, never mind gratitude, for doing it at all.
- Instead of trophies going to the winning teams, all dance groups were presented with framed certificates in acknowledgment of, and in thanks for, their participation.
- Even a passive observer would nod in acknowledgement.
- He was smiling in acknowledgement as their eyes met.
- We both nodded in acknowledgement and then I took a seat.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the