Traducción de affair en español:
- 1 1.1 (case) caso (masculine), affaire (masculine) the Watergate affair el caso or affaire WatergateOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (event) the wedding was a small, family affair la boda se celebró en la intimidad it was a very formal affair fue una ocasión muy ceremoniosa the last outing was a very different affair la última excursión fue muy diferente affair of honor [literary/literario] cuestión (feminine) de honor 1.3 (business, concern) asunto (masculine) changing nationality is a complicated affair el cambio de nacionalidad es un asunto complicado that's my/your affair! ¡eso es asunto mío/tuyo! what I do in my own time is my affair lo que haga con mi tiempo libre es asunto mío
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The revolution in military affairs refers to this new form of information-based warfare.
- Martin also took a keen and active interest in political affairs and events happening around the country.
- Hitler's growing involvement in the details of economic life matched an increasing intervention in military affairs.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.4
- As in all matters concerning the affairs of Muslims our guide is the Qur'ân.
- She went from running errands to running his life, convincing him that she should manage his affairs and business matters.
- We all need to realise that religion should be a private affair and a matter of belief.
(affairs plural)(matters) asuntos (masculine plural) to put one's affairs in order poner* sus ( or mis etc) asuntos en orden a man of affairs un hombre de negocios home/internal affairs asuntos interiores/internos it's a poor state of affairs if I can't even buy myself … pues sí que están bien las cosas si ni siquiera me puedo comprar … [irónico] what's the current state of affairs in the real estate market? ¿cómo está la situación en el mercado inmobiliario?Oraciones de ejemplo
- You can be aggressive when you need to resolve business and financial affairs.
- You are blessed with a youthful outlook and dynamism to manage business or financial affairs successfully today.
- It had been closed some months back after the organization intervened in the business's financial affairs.
- He enjoyed a passion for collecting art and an interest in public affairs.
- Besides farming and fun, the clan's big interest was politics - they all felt an interest in public affairs was a duty.
- His interest in public affairs, especially in social questions, was keener.
- 2 (liaison) affaire (masculine), aventura (feminine) (amorosa), lío (masculine) [colloquial/familiar] she's having an affair tiene un amante he had an affair with her years ago tuvo un affaire or [colloquial/familiar] un lío con ella hace muchos años they're having an affair tienen relaciones, tienen un lío [colloquial/familiar]Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This is why extramarital affairs are so damaging.
- Swingers often point to the high rates of clandestine extra-marital affairs when discussing this issue.
- As well, different extramarital affairs demand different strategies on the part of the spouse or others.
- The restaurant is the best; an old-fashioned wood-and-leather affair with a horseshoe bar.
- The back light, a scratched grey plastic affair which had come with the bike, was less satisfying.
- His early albums were scratchy affairs, recorded using just a boombox with a cheap built-in microphone.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.