Traducción de affair en español:
- 1 1.1 (case) the Watergate affairel caso or affaire WatergateOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (event) Ver ejemplos: the wedding was a small, family affair
it was a very formal affairla boda se celebró en la intimidadthe last outing was a very different affairfue una ocasión muy ceremoniosaaffair of honor [literary]la última excursión fue muy diferente1.3 (business, concern) changing nationality is a complicated affaircuestión (feminine) de honorthat's my/your affair!el cambio de nacionalidad es un asunto complicadowhat I do in my own time is my affair¡eso es asunto mío/tuyo!lo que haga con mi tiempo libre es asunto míoOraciones de ejemplo
- The revolution in military affairs refers to this new form of information-based warfare.
- Martin also took a keen and active interest in political affairs and events happening around the country.
- Hitler's growing involvement in the details of economic life matched an increasing intervention in military affairs.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.4
- As in all matters concerning the affairs of Muslims our guide is the Qur'ân.
- She went from running errands to running his life, convincing him that she should manage his affairs and business matters.
- We all need to realise that religion should be a private affair and a matter of belief.
also: affairs plural(matters)to put one's affairs in orderasuntos (masculine plural)a man of affairsponer sus ( or mis etc) asuntos en ordenhome/internal affairsun hombre de negociosit's a poor state of affairs if I can't even buy myself …asuntos interiores/internoswhat's the current state of affairs in the real estate market?pues sí que están bien las cosas si ni siquiera me puedo comprar … [irónico]¿cómo está la situación en el mercado inmobiliario?Oraciones de ejemplo
- You can be aggressive when you need to resolve business and financial affairs.
- You are blessed with a youthful outlook and dynamism to manage business or financial affairs successfully today.
- It had been closed some months back after the organization intervened in the business's financial affairs.
- He enjoyed a passion for collecting art and an interest in public affairs.
- Besides farming and fun, the clan's big interest was politics - they all felt an interest in public affairs was a duty.
- His interest in public affairs, especially in social questions, was keener.
- 2 (liaison) she's having an affairhe had an affair with her years agotiene un amantethey're having an affairtuvo un affaire or [colloquial] un lío con ella hace muchos añostienen relacionestienen un lío [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This is why extramarital affairs are so damaging.
- Swingers often point to the high rates of clandestine extra-marital affairs when discussing this issue.
- As well, different extramarital affairs demand different strategies on the part of the spouse or others.
- The restaurant is the best; an old-fashioned wood-and-leather affair with a horseshoe bar.
- The back light, a scratched grey plastic affair which had come with the bike, was less satisfying.
- His early albums were scratchy affairs, recorded using just a boombox with a cheap built-in microphone.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.