Traducción de agreement en español:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (shared opinion) we need agreement on the matterto be in agreement (with somebody)tenemos que ponernos de acuerdo or que llegar a un acuerdo sobre el asuntoshe nodded in agreement to reach agreementestar de acuerdo (con alguien)llegar a un acuerdoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 countable (written arrangement)
(Business)to come to o reach an agreement (with somebody)to have an agreement (with somebody)llegar a un acuerdo (con alguien)to enter into an agreementtener un acuerdo (con alguien)to sign an agreementaceptar los términos de un acuerdoto break/honor an agreementfirmar un acuerdoagreement to +romper/respetar un acuerdo
- I'm in agreement that the divorce rate is exceptionally high and mostly avoidable.
- We're all thoroughly in agreement that these first-past-the-post elections are a bad thing.
- The meeting was in agreement that action has to be taken to end the monopoly.
infinitivethere's an unspoken agreement between them not to apply for the same jobthe union will honor the agreement not to strikeexiste un acuerdo tácito entre ellos de no solicitar el mismo trabajoel sindicato respetará el compromiso de no recurrir a la huelgaOraciones de ejemplo
- She contends that such agreements were final and binding on the parties.
- In effect, they are hiring the union to act as agent in the negotiation of agreements.
- He did not have to enter into the agreements for leases if he did not want to.
- 2 uncountable (consent) to obtain somebody's agreement (to something)obtener el consentimiento de alguien (para algo)
- 3 uncountable 3.1 (harmony, concord) Ver ejemplos: to be in agreement (with something)3.2 (Linguistics)concordar or estar en concordancia (con algo)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The chapter concludes with a discussion of agreement markers triggered by inflection classes.
- There is some evidence that the possibility of dropping expletive subjects is linked to agreement.
- Many current treatments of agreement assume that a noun phrase like "John" or "the book" has a single set of agreement (person, number, gender) features.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.